Wow, what a month for everyone at BeeGifted. We have been proud to take part in so many amazing gift fayres supporting worthwhile and needy causes in the North London area.
The month started off with AIMS 2 CURE at the Village hotel in Elstree. We love this event and it supports a great cause in raising money for MS. It is also kind of the beginning of the BEEGIFTED story, a place where we did our very first gift fayre and launched ourselves on to the scene. It was a buzzing day and our new and original products were well received.
This has followed with events supporting local schools and our Gifts In A Tin have continnued to be a firm favourite with us just about managing to keep stock of our every poular train set in a tin!! Being school fayres we were keen to promote some educational and traditional gifts and Nutty Putty has proved amazingly popular!
Finally we brought our busy month to an end with a fantastic day at Grief Encounter. Such an amazing charity and brilliant day, with thousands of people through the doors. Our new Warmies range with Minions and cosy slippers that go in the microwave proved popular along with our WoodWick candles that help to warm these cold winter nights!
We just want to say thank you to everyone who has supported BeeGifted over the past month and in turn helped us to support some really great organisations.
Merry Xmas from all at the Hive!
The Power of the Tin
Who would have thought that a small metal tin just 10cm x 14cm could bring such joy and appreciation to so many people.
Designed to keep children and adults alike entertained. Whether it be at home or out and about, they are a firm favourite with all due to their value and honesty. Everything you need in one handy tin!
For no more than £10 you can keep your children entertained for hours, decide between the shortlisted 2015 gift of the year; Castle in a Tin or build your very own iconic Eiffel Tower in a tin, the list is endless.
One of our all time favourites has to be the train set in a tin. At the time when we began working with Apples to Pears we of course had to trial some of the stock. So whilst under testing at BeeGifted HQ, my 7-year-old nephew became quite partial to this fun train. We then displayed it at one of our gift events; it was so popular we sold out instantly; including my nephew’s very own train! He was not too impressed!
Not wanting to leave my four-year-old niece out, she opted for a Tea Set in a tin. I have spent many afternoons pretending to drink tea (in actual fact water that she negotiated from the fridge) Many hours of fun!
2015 is going to be an interesting year for one of our favourite suppliers, Apples to Pears. First established in 2002 with its roots firmly in gardening products it has won its position rightly within the gift industry and an innovative and respected supplier. With a various assortment of ideas, whether it be for the garden, or pre school ideas and gifts, Apples to Pears strength lies in a tin for all.
We eagerly await the arrival of mini gifts in a tin this season. Even though the tin will be smaller, no doubt it will still boast exciting ideas to enthuse and entertain us for many hours.
Give us a buzz @www.beegifted.com – to find your very own tin!
So what exactly is Mother’s Day and what does it mean to you?
This year it falls on Sunday 15th March in the UK which is the fourth Sunday in Lent. However, you will find the rest of the world is the second Sunday in May which includes USA, South Africa and Australia to name but a few
It’s a modern celebration of motherhood originating in North America honouring ones own mother and the influence of the matriarch in society.
Of course modern society has capitalised on this and it is a fantastic opportunity to spoiland indulge your mother or for some motherly figure.
So tradition aside and the age old panic of getting a card and over priced flowers we have put together our best Mother’s Day gifts that show how much you care
- Little Cote Soap Company. All mothers need to smell nice on Mother’s Day and why not do it in style with this natural assortment of beautifully fragranced product.
- Doodle stitch. It doesn’t matter if you make a mess on the cloth or draw all over it, she will panic but you can win even more brownie points by washing it afterwards and finding it come out spotless.
- Woodwork Candles. Been around for years but ever evolving with new smells and now sounds. Yes, that’s right our ones have a comforting crackle in them and smell divine.
- Water beads and LED lights. Perfect for that quick pick up in Tesco before heading out for lunch. Will turn all bunches of flowers into a beautiful centrepiece
- Shopping bags. We all love a new bag specially these ones. The size is fab and will hold a multitude of sins until they can be cheekily stowed in the wardrobe
- Drinking water bottle. Spring is the time for to no longer hid from that healthy New Years resolution. If you have trouble like me in drinking enough water this puts a new spin on it. My favourite option at the moment is lime and mint. What’s yours?
- London umbrella. Yes with all good will in the world it will rain maybe not today but soon. This cheery umbrella of London is fun and cheeky whilst being functional
- Jewellery. Oh where to start. We have some absolutely beautiful pieces but our favourite at the moment has to be the magnetic mesh popcorn bracelets in various different metals.
- Ice shot glass mould. How lovely to fill these with herbs and berries and freeze and serve. A great way to get your party started
- Headphones. We all need a sparkly set of and these come with Swarovski crystals
The list could go on but I hope we have given you a little bit of help in your quest to find the perfect Mother’s Day gift
But if you’re like us at the hive, a lovely pot of honey in our glass jar will do the trick!
Happy Mother’s Day all